[Zenmap] Translations need updating!

MaZ-6
Hello guys,

You can find attached the updated french translation.
I translated the non-translated strings, fixed some typos and grammar stuff.
Feel free to edit it as you might need.

@shadowalker : I saw on another thread that you wanted to work on the
french translation, so you can now check mine ! :d

Cheers.

fr.po (106K) Download Attachment

Re: [Zenmap] Translations need updating!

Henri Doreau

> Hello guys,
>
> You can find attached the updated french translation.
> I translated the non-translated strings, fixed some typos and grammar stuff.
> Feel free to edit it as you might need.
>
> @shadowalker : I saw on another thread that you wanted to work on the
> french translation, so you can now check mine ! :d
>
> Cheers.

Thanks, this looks good. A couple messages were slightly intriguing
but they make sense in the context. I've checked it in as r33833.

Regards

--
Henri